Cooker, Hob, Extractor and Oven Cleaning in Plymouth, Devon and Cornwall
We provide a professional service providing hobs and extractor and oven cleaning in Plymouth to a high standard, using specialist products to remove grease and burnt on carbonised material.
Our specialist Plymouth oven cleaning team clean Domestic and Commercial ovens, complete commercial kitchens, canopies, Deep Fat fryers and all other types of kitchen equipment.
What Products do we use for oven cleaning?
The products used inside the ovens are non-caustic and odour free – meaning the oven is safe and ready to be used immediately after cleaning.We will protect the working area and start the cleaning process. We remove the extractor cover to access inside the extractor area and degrease accessible areas and components.
Our Oven Cleaning Process
- The hob is cleaned to remove the build-up of carbonised food grime from the hob surround and the hotplates.
- This unit will be shined and polished, glass cleaned and the shelves submerged in our dip tank of solutions to remove all food and carbon deposits.
- We clean accessible enamel panels inside the oven using specialist non-caustic products to remove grease and burnt on build-ups.
- The oven is then thoroughly rinsed, polished, and left cleaned to a high standard.
Oven Cleaning Facts
Regular oven cleaning in Plymouth will help prolong the life of ovens. Many ovens reach the end of their useful life not because they are broken but because excess build up of grime impairs their ability to work. Regular specialist oven cleaning will help keep the build-ups of grime down, keep the oven in better shape for longer and therefore prolong its life.
Our operatives at Wright Clean Ltd are fully trained, insured and experienced to deliver a high standard of cleaning time after time.
Advantages of our Plymouth Oven cleaning Service.
- Regular specialist oven cleaning will help prolong the life of your oven. Many ovens reach the end of their useful life not because they are broken, but because excess build up of grime impairs their ability to work effectively. Regular specialist oven cleaning will help keep the build-up of grime down, keep your oven in a better shape for longer and therefore prolong its life.
- Once the oven has been cleaned, it is shined and polished to leave an oven not just clean – but gleaming. This gives a great first impression about the oven’s cleanliness and encourages maintaining this standard.
We take up minimal space in your kitchen when cleaning the oven and can work alongside you or your chef’s who may be working in the kitchen at the same time. We use a variety of chemicals dependent upon the condition of your oven and our trained staff follow a set process to ensure that they abide by our Health & Safety practices.
- Wright Clean Ltd will identify any problems with the mechanics of your oven before commencing work and provide you with a report once finished.